All About Our E-Juices, Safety, and Use
What's in your E-Juice?
Dominant Vapor E-Juices are proudly made in the USA with the highest quality and finest ingredients. All of our ingredients used come from suppliers here in the USA and absolutely all of our E-Juices are Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl free.
Each of our juices are made from just four basic ingredients:
- USP* Kosher Pharmaceutical Grade FDA GRAS** Propylene Glycol (PG) sourced from New York, USA.
- USP* Kosher Pharmaceutical Grade FDA GRAS** Vegetable Glycerin (VG) sourced from New York, USA.
- USP* Kosher Pharmaceutical Grade CNT Nicotine. Sourced from Oklahoma, USA.
- Food Flavoring - ingredients contained in our products are listed as GRAS** on a reliable published association list. Every flavor we use is made in the USA.
* The U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed, and consumed worldwide. USP drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
** GRAS is an acronym for the phrase Generally Recognized As Safe. Under sections 201(s) and 409 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
Our lab, mixing station, and all equipment used meet food preparation standards and include all non-porous work surfaces and equipment that is either pyrex glass or stainless steel. Non-porous materials ensure the mixing station can be thoroughly cleaned without any risk of contaminants hiding within porous materials. For your safety, all surfaces and equipment in our lab are cleaned with multiple times daily with a chemical sanitation.
Plastic Tank Warning
Some flavorings have been known to damage plastic tanks. We do not provide a list of which flavors are safe to use in a plastic tank. We highly recommend that you not use any of our E-Juice products in plastic tanks and use only tanks made of Pyrex, glass and/or stainless steel. Rubber seals and o-rings are not affected. Dominant Vapor is not responsible for any damages if you chose to use our products in a plastic tank.