Juice Ordering Guide - PECS System Guide/Flavor Meters
PECS (Perfect E-Juice Customization System) Guide - Customize your E-Juices like never before with 5 Levels of customization. Simply select the options before adding the item to your cart.
1) Taste - How do you like your flavor. Just tell us what flavor you expect out of the finished product.
Note: Do not select a higher flavor level just because you are ordering a high VG product. We already take this into account for you when we create your order.
- Flavorful - a delicate, smooth flavor.
- Strong - a robust, full flavor.
- Intense - a potent vape that has overpowering flavor.
- Insane - a sharp, pungent vape that is only recommended for the most sophisticated and courageous to enjoy.
2) VG% - Select your desired PG/VG Ratio. More PG = more throat hit. More VG = more clouds.
- 30% VG - Best for older tanks that don't wick very well and Cartomizers
- 50%-60% VG - Best for older tanks and rebuildable tanks
- 70% VG - Best for most modern tanks and rebuildable tanks
- Max VG - Super thick and maximum clouds
Average actual VG% for Max VG by flavor:
- Flavorful - 86%
- Strong - 84%
- Intense - 80%
- Insane - 78%
Here is where the really evolutionary part starts:
4) Your Device - Select your preferred device.
Note: If you have multiple devices or you are not sure, select the device you use most.
- Dripper (RDA) - Open top atomizer (no tank) where juice is dripped onto the coils or squonked from a bottle in the mod
- Super Sub-Ohm Tank - High cloud producing tank designed to run at high wattage
- Mesh Coil Device - Tanks with pre-built coils or rebuildables that use a sheet of mesh instead of round wire
- Sub-Ohm Tank - Pre-built coil heads less than 1.0Ω
- Rebuildable Tank (RTA/RBA)
- 1.0+Ω Tank - Pre-built coils heads more than 1.0Ω
- Pod System - Refillable pods typically plastic with a built in coil.
- Cartomizer - Cig-a-like small size eCig with refillable cartridges.
5) Vape Power - Typical wattage setting on the device you use to vape (If your device has no setting, we recommend to use the < 20 watts option). This is used to fine tuning of the flavor to go from really good to wow that's perfect!
We have adding three flavor meters to each flavor we offer.
The first meter is the Darkness Meter:
This meter shows how clear or dark the liquid will appear. Keep in mind the liquid may be darker with higher flavor levels like Intense or Insane flavor options and typically becomes darker as the product steeps with most flavors.
A darkness rating of 0 means the liquid will be clear. A darkness rating of 5 means the liquid will be very dark.
The second meter is the Coil Meter:
This meter shows how long your coils will last using the particular flavor. This is based upon our testing and your results may vary depending upon the coil you are using in your device. Whether your using a sub-ohm tank, a 1.0+ ohm tank, or a cartomizer, this meter will help you select flavors that can make your coils last longer.
What the coil meter numbers mean:
- 4-5 means the flavor will run very clean and make your coils last longer than normal* (5 is better than 4)
- 2-3 means the flavor will make you coils last an average amount of time* (3 is better than 2)
- 1 means the flavor will make your coils last less than an average amount of time*
- 0 means that the flavor may have a high tendency to gunk up on certain coils and is recommended for re-buildable tanks and drippers*
The third meter is the Throat Hit Meter:
This meter shows the amount of throat hit. Keep in mind the amount of flavoring and nicotine strength will highly affect the throat hit. For example a Flavorful flavor profile will not have as strong of a throat hit as the Insane flavor profile and a 3 mg nicotine will have a lighter throat hit than an 18 mg will.
A throat hit rating of 0 means there will be little to no throat hit (extremely smooth). A throat hit rating of 5 means there will be a very strong, intense throat hit.