Our "Juicy" Story
The Beginnings of Dominant Vapor
Dominant Vapor was born out of necessity. Our founder is a former cigarette smoker who, following the death of his brother to cancer, kicked the habit after more than 20 years. Like most new vapers, he started purchasing E-Juices from a variety of vendors, trying to find the one he liked best. It didn’t take him long to figure out though that the juices he was buying varied greatly in terms of quality and taste, or that when purchasing from a vape store online it can be extremely difficult to determine just how good of a juice you’re going to get.
It became clear. If he wanted to help smokers kick the habit, he would have to take the guess work out of it and create the best online vape store.
We started out small, playing around with unique and original recipes and trying them out with our friends and family members who vape. Word quickly spread about our hand crafted juices, and soon we were taking orders and sharing our juices with a wider audience. The rest is history.
The Evolution - Finding Success in Customization
As Dominant Vapor continued to grow, we realized that we could be doing even bigger and better things for our valued customers. This was the beginning of our evolution into what we are today – not just a vape store, but a purveyor of fully customized E-Juices that suits the needs of even our most discerning clients.
Today, at our core, Dominant Vapor is about giving vapers the innovative customization options they need and want to ensure that every bottle is the perfect bottle – every time. Rarely you can find a company that offers their customers the option to add more flavor, but we’ve found that to be a guessing game that more often than not you end up with throwing away the product and the money you spent on it. We knew there had to be a better way.
Our exclusive five step PECS (Perfect E-Juice Customization System) allows us to create fully customized vape juice that comes out tasting exactly how the you want it. It’s pretty simple: You tell us what type of device you’re using to vape and how you want your juice to taste, and we custom make your e-juice fresh to order based on your specifications. Every single flavor we produce has been extensively tested for taste and quality in a range of different types of equipment, so the product you get in the mail is a product you’re going to love. We guarantee it.
This innovation customization is only available here. Want to learn more about PECS? We’ve broken down the basics for you here.
Quality E-Juice at Discounted Prices
You don’t have to spend big to get the best vape products possible. We consider ourselves the vape shop for the people, with high quality e-juices that won’t break the bank, and we take this consideration seriously. We take care to make sure that all of our juices are made with the highest quality ingredients and manufactured right here in the USA. All of our ingredients used come from suppliers here in the USA and absolutely all of our E-Juices are Diacetyl or Acetyl Propionyl free.
Each of our juices are made from just four basic ingredients:
- USP* Kosher Pharmaceutical Grade FDA GRAS** Propylene Glycol (PG) sourced from New York, USA.
- USP* Kosher Pharmaceutical Grade FDA GRAS** Vegetable Glycerin (VG) sourced from New York, USA.
- USP*/EP** Kosher Pharmaceutical Grade Chemnovatic Nicotine. Country of origin - Poland, EU. Sourced from Oklahoma, USA.
- Food Flavoring - ingredients contained in our products are listed as GRAS*** on a reliable published association list. Every flavor we use is made in California, USA.
* The U.S. Pharmacopeia Convention (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed, and consumed worldwide. USP drug standards are enforceable in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration, and these standards are used in more than 140 countries.
**The European Pharmacopoeia (EP) is a major regional pharmacopoeia which provides common quality standards throughout the pharmaceutical industry in Europe to control the quality of medicines, and the substances used to manufacture them.
*** GRAS is an acronym for the phrase Generally Recognized As Safe. Under sections 201(s) and 409 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.