Horizon flexes their innovation with the Falcon tank, and is most evident with the Falcon coils. There is a multitude of Falcon coil options that unitize several unconventional materials including Bamboo Fibers, Wood Pulp, Flax Fiber, and Flax Paper. These coils are truly ahead of their time, not only do they produce amazing flavor, they also last an astonishingly long time.
Dominant Vapor's Pick - M2 Falcon. Here's why:
- Very good flavor with excellent subtle note production
- Excellent coil life (Avg. 400+ mL's in our tests)
- Fast break in of only 5-10 draws
- Great cloud production even at lower wattage (55-65 watts) for extended battery life
Alternate pick M1+ here's why:
- Same positives as the M2, but requires 70-75 watts for decent cloud production.
Leaking Issue Resolution - When installing the coil screw the top section on just a tiny bit first, then put on the glass and screw on the base. The issue is the top threads can cross thread easily because they are very fine threads.
- Falcon Tank
- Falcon King Tank
Falcon Parallel Coils:
- F1 Falcon Coil 0.2Ω - 70% Cotton and 30% Wood Pulp - 80 Watts
- F2 Falcon Coil 0.2Ω - Natural Flax Fiber - 80 Watts
- F3 Falcon Coil 0.2Ω - Flax Fiber and Flax Paper - 70 Watts
Falcon Mesh Coils:
- M1 Falcon Coil 0.15Ω - 70% Cotton 30% Wood Pulp - 70 Watts
- M2 Falcon Coil 0.16Ω - 70% Cotton 30% Wood Pulp - 70 to 80 Watts
M-Triple Mesh Falcon Coil 0.15Ω - 70% Cotton 30% Wood Pulp - 80 to 85 Watts
Falcon King Coils:
- M-Dual Falcon Coil 0.38Ω - Cotton & Bamboo Fibers - 80 Watts
- M1+ Mesh Falcon Coil 0.16Ω - Cotton & Bamboo Fibers - 75 Watts